We assist in designing the smoothest relocation to Gozo
Whatever the reason one might have to relocate to our beautiful island of Gozo, Fortular will be there to offer a service that starts much earlier and extends beyond the actual move.
Our extensive network of local contacts and global partners allow us to manage every aspect of your relocation. We offer all the necessary shortcuts to the right people who will take the burden out of your hands while we assist you until you are comfortable and satisfied in your new location and home.
Fortular has developed a two-tier programme which can be modified according to the different client needs.
A dedicated service before the actual move
Depending on the state of the purchased property, we can offer a turnkey service, providing the right planning and coming up with the best solutions to finish the property according to client’s tastes and budget. See our Property Management section.
Through our parent company, we can provide all the necessary travel arrangements for clients to visit and see for themselves the various stages of the works in progress.
We can also provide the following services:
- Seeing to the required educational assistance for your children by:
– providing information about educational system
– arrange school inspections and interviews
– give assistance with enrollments
- Assist you in establishing your links with the Maltese banking system
- Getting you in touch with a competent accountant who can give you financial and taxation advice, bearing in mind that a permanent residence permit holder enjoys several tax benefits
- Our Legal Representative will assist you in expatriate and relocation issues including:
– Immigration formalities (if outside the EU)
– Residency & Work Permits, Visas, etc
– Property Conveyance
– Third party litigation
– Estate Planning & Trust Administration
We can provide the following services:
- Arranging transportation of your personal goods and effects from your country of origin to Gozo, including packaging, loading and transporting your goods in containers via sea
- Handling the local Customs Department during the transition of your goods from your country of residence to Gozo if coming from outside the EU
- Seeing to quarantine requirements to be undergone by your pets, according to Maltese law
- Dealing with your transportation needs should you require to purchase or rent vehicle, and handling the necessary paperwork
- Sort out the required permits with the local authorities
- Take care of your insurance needs
- Medical and veterinary appointments for family members and pets, respectively
- Logistics of all personal belongings
- Should you need assistance in the moving of furniture or any other bulky objects, we can take care of all the necessary permits with the concerned community authorities and the hiring of lifters and movers