Expert Care for your Property
Our cost effective professional approach
will guarantee your peace of mind.
Contact Us Today
Reliable and Efficient
Our young, energetic staff ensure a prompt
24 hour support whenever you need it.
We’re famous for our friendly, personal help to
every owner and tenant in each condominium we manage.
At Fortular we provide condominium services that go beyond that required by law. Our friendly and efficient service ensures that tenants’ needs are seen to immediately and decisions taken responsibly.
Whether a private unvacated home, office or residence that is let out on short or long let, you know that your investment is in good hands with us.
As insurance Intermediaries for Atlas Insurance, we can offer you comprehensive cover for your home, boat or commercial property in line with customised insurance solutions to protect your investment.
What we offer
A comprehensive range of property management services at competitive prices on the island of Gozo delivered by a young, energetic and efficient team of Gozitans. We are backed by the solid reputation of our parent company, Links Travel Ltd, who has been operating in the travel and hospitality industry for the past 30 years.
View Services →
Over the years, Gozo has evolved into a sophisticated destination, popular with holidaying celebrities and an investment opportunity for the rich and famous, who are buying property here. Furthermore, the increased influx of tourists have created letting opportunities for local, Maltese and foreign property owners.
This activity necessitated the need for a professional fully-fledged property management company. Although Fortular was set up in 2017, it forms part of the Links Travel Group, a solid company which has been in the travel and hospitality industry for over 30 years.
Fortular’s young and energetic Gozitan team, born and bred on the island have the competence, knowledge and the right contacts to provide a reliable, efficient and professional service. With our full range of property management services, various packages which can be tailor-made to suit individual requirements and reasonable prices, we aim to exceed the expectations of every client.
Frequently Asked Questions
These are just some of the most common questions we get asked at Fortular. Click here for more Frequently Asked Questions.
What are the different services Fortular provides?
Fortular has been set up to offer property management services in Gozo. Primarily, these services include the following:
- Condominium Services – These consist of condominium administration, the management of common areas, garage administration and complementary services for private owners and occupants.
- Property Management – We manage your property whether you choose to leave it unoccupied, or rent it out for short or long lets. We even manage commercial property such as offices and also care for your car or boat while you are away.
- Insurance – As licensed Intermediaries, we will provide you with adequate insurance cover for your property, whether this is your home, commercial property, boat or vehicle.
- Relocation Services – Our wide range of relocation services help take the burden out of your hands and ensure a smooth transition to Gozo.
Other Management services offered include Project Management and Real Estate Brokerage Services.
What is a Condominium?
For the purpose of the law, a condominium refers to a building which is composed of separate units which are individually owned and the common parts which are used or enjoyed in common by the owners of the separate units.
What is the function of a Condominium Administrator?
An administrator is a legal requirement whenever there are four or more condominii. The main functions of an administrator is to ensure observance to the administration rules regulating the condominium and to apportion the expenses necessary for maintenance and preservation of the common parts between the condominii. An administrator is elected through the general meeting of the condominii for a term of two years.
What are the different Property Management services you provide?
There are two main forms of Management:
- If you own a property in Gozo but do not live here you would have a complete peace of mind if you entrust your property with us. We will ensure your property is well looked after, attend to its maintenance needs as regards gardening and the pool, service all equipment and prepare it for your visits. Furthermore, we take care of all your bills and generally be your representative on the island.
- If you own a property you would like to let out either on short or long lets, then we can act as a representative on the island, will coordinate the cleaning, laundry and other services, meet and greet your guests and provide maintenance services if and when required.
Likewise, we will care for your car or your boat while you are away. We are also able to provide management services to offices and other commercial spaces.
Do you have an Emergency number?
You will be given an emergency number where you can contact us 24/7. With our knowledge of your building and equipment we will recommend and execute appropriate action according to the emergency.
How much do your services cost?
As you see, we offer various different services. The cost depends on the particular service. We will tailor-make a package according to your particular needs and negotiate a fee structure acceptable to both parties.
Taking care of all your Property Management needs
Why Choose Us?
Our customer oriented approach augers for a great work relationship.
A young, enthusiastic team working in tandem to achieve the desired goals.
We endeavour to go beyond our duties to exceed our clients’ expectations.
Request a Call Back
Would you like to speak to us over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. The call back function is available from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:00. One of our team members will contact you within one working day. You can also email us if you would prefer.
For Businesses: Do you have questions about how Fortular can help your business? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch, or phone 21 551 480 or 27 054 657 between 09:00 and 19:00 Monday to Saturday — we would be delighted to speak.